It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.
But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, simply answer the following question:
The composer of The Dark Knight Rises received an Academy Award® for his original score for The Lion King. More recently, he was nominated for Best Original Score for Christopher Nolan’s Inception. Name this composer.
For more information on The Dark Knight Rises visit the official Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheDarkKnightRisesUK
The Dark Knight Rises is released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download from 3rd December.
©2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
To win please email email@example.com with the e-mail header The Dark Knight Rises along with your full name and address and that you are over the age of 15.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on December 15th
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for three winners is a copy of The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into