The fantasy drama phenomenon that is Game of Thrones saw its Sixth Season launched on home release last month, when it became available on Blu-ray™ & DVD from November 14th. One of the most successfully compelling and binge worthy TV franchises in recent years, GoT has cemented its place as one of the most popular series of the generation.
As it's it's Christmas, and because we're a generous lot here at WhatCulture, we thought we'd give all you GoT fans the chance to win an exclusive Christmas bundle. Included in this fearsome collection of gifts is the following:
1x GoT Christmas tree ball3x GoT house cards.1x weirwood tree cut out1x GoT S6 DVD
To be in with a chance of winning simply submit your name and address details to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote 'Game of Thrones Christmas' in the subject line. This give away is only open to UK readers.Competition closes on Friday 16th December.
We also have a fun quiz for you to see which HBO family is most like your own. Answer the questions below and then click 'next' to see how you compare:
1) Describe yourself in one word:
2) Which of these would be your perfect holiday? A) City Break
B) Camping Holiday
E) Beach Holiday
3) How would you rather spend your Saturday night?
A) Quiet night in
B) Causing mischief
C) Night out on the wine
D) With the family
E) Cinema and Bowling
4) Which of the below would be your go to Christmas karaoke song?
A) I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
B) All I want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
C) Christmas Time – The Darkness
D) Stop the Cavalry – Jona Lewie
E) Last Christmas – Wham!
5) What is your favourite part of the Christmas dinner?
A) Roast Turkey
B) Nut Roast
C) Pigs in Blankets
D) Roast Potatoes E) Yorkshire Pudding
6) What is your Christmas drink of choice?
A) Buck’s Fizz B) Egg Nog C) A good ole’fashioned Ale D) Mulled Wine E) A glass of milk (with complimentary cookies)
7) (Closest to the below) When you were younger you wanted to be a...? A) Chef B) Salesman C) Solider D) Gangster E) Writer
8) What would be your board game of choice? A) Hungry Hippos B) Monopoly C) Cluedo D) Mouse Trap E) Boggle