Win Lionsgate DVD Bundle With Hummingbird
Hummingbird hits UK cinemas on Friday 28th June and to celebrate, we’ve got 3 sets of the must-own action DVDs…
Hummingbird hits UK cinemas on Friday 28th June and to celebrate, we’ve got 3 sets of the must-own action DVDs to give away to some lucky winners, including The Expendables 2, Harry Brown, The Hurt Locker, Blitz and the Jason Statham collection which includes, The Bank Job, War, Chaos and Revolver!
Starring Jason Statham (Parker, Safe, Killer Elite, The Expendables, Crank, Bank Job, Transporter), with BAFTA award winner Vicky McClure, Agata Buzek and Benedict Wong (Prometheus), Hummingbird marks the directorial debut of Oscar® nominated screenwriter Steven Knight (Eastern Promises, Dirty Pretty Things), from his own original screenplay.
Living homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial, Joey Jones (Statham) is a damaged ex-special forces soldier trapped in London’s criminal underworld. But when opportunity enables him to assume another man’s identity, he is transformed into an avenging angel.
All you need to do for the chance to win is answer the following question:
What is the name of Jason Statham’s character in Hummingbird?
• Gerry George
• Ben Butler
• Joey Jones
For more on Hummingbird, visit https://www.facebook.com/HummingbirdMovieUK
To enter the competition, first like us on Facebook... Already a fan? You can skip this part.
And then send us your details by completing the form below...
Terms & Conditions
• Competition closes July 11th
• Entrants must be 18 or older and UK residents.
• Prize for 3 (three) winners is 1 (one) DVDs: The Expendables 2, Harry Brown, The Hurt Locker, Blitz and the Jason Statham Collection
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Lionsgate UK reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.