10. Honey Bunny: "Any of you f****g pricks move, and I'll execute every motherf****g last one of ya!" - Pulp Fiction
9. Bill: Do you find me sadistic? You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. At this moment, this is me at my most masochistic.
The Bride: It's your baby Bill. - Kill Bill Vol. 2
8. Lt Aldo Raine: "That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'. - Inglourious Basterds
7. Django: The D is silent../ I like the way you die boy! - Django Unchained
6. Jules: Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf****, say what one more Goddamn time! -Pulp Fiction
5. Col Hans Landa: Au revoir, Shoshanna! - Inglourious Basterds
4. Lt Aldo Raine: I'm gonna give you a little something you can't take off. - Inglourious Basterds
3. Jules: "Ain't no f****' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same f****n' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f****n' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean s**t." - Pulp Fiction
2. The Bride: [in Japanese] Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now. - Kill Bill Vol. 1
1. Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. - Pulp Fiction
Aspiring Screenwriter, International Media and Communication Student at Nottingham University, Avid Gooner, Affable Chap and Firm Advocate of a Dry Chip.
Meeting Robert De Niro on a chairlift is #12 on the Bucket List