I still haven’t seen Cloverfield, I got kinda worn out by the publicity of it all by the time it reached the U.K. shores that I didn’t real motivated enough to see it.
Studio’s should really do something about releasing the movies on the same day in the U.K. as they do in the U.S. because you really begin to stop caring about some films when they arrive months later. It happened to me with The Mist (although on further investigation it looked like it skipped a U.K. release altogether), The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and a couple of other flicks last year.
I do actually have an advanced copy of the DVD though and I’ve got a bought copy of Michael Clayton and I still need to finish Youth Without Youth off (I’ve seen half of it). So I should get it watched soon by all accounts, though I am in the mood for Planet of the Apes tonight.
Anyway I’m really waffling now. Here’s two alternative endings for Cloverfield which have just hit the web, they are both on the DVD set I believe but obviously I haven’t watched them because like I say, I haven’t seen the film yet so I can’t vouch for what you are about to see…
source – aicn
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools