The latest viral campaign for “The Dark Knight Rises” has kicked off with the reveal of three pages from “The Gotham Observer” newspaper online.
The images came from the promotional website DewGothamCity.com and are part of the viral marketing that started earlier this week with images of the signing of “The Dent Act”.
The issues of “The Gotham Observer” are filled with story tidbits and trivia teasers for next month’s much-anticipated final entry in Christopher Nolan’s Batman saga. It also features an advertisement for “Rykin Data” along with a URL (www.rykindata.com) that looks to be an extension of the ARG. The Rykin website claims to be coming soon, however the main page features a cryptic Patent Application that we have also uploaded to our site and can be seen below.
Here’s all the pages in our gallery below…
The Dark Knight Rises is due July 20th, 2012 and stars Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and more.
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools