Gary Neville Aims Dig At Kevin Keegan's NUFC Entertainers

30th April 2015, 09:09:09

David Jones/PA Archive Sky Sports pundit says the Entertainers were "exciting losers" who "nobody remembers".

Chelsea moved within two points of the Premier League title with a 3-1 victory over Leicester City - and Gary Neville dismissed any talk of the Blues being "boring", taking a dig at Kevin Keegan's Entertainers in the process.


10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History

5th March 2015, 17:34:00 Caught offside in the worst way imaginable...

After Sunderland player Adam Johnson was arrested on suspicion of relations with an under age girl, it is worth remembering that he is not the only footballer to have ever been caught out.


Ex-Chelsea Winger Pat Nevin Becomes 'Hyped East London Indie DJ'

2nd March 2015, 09:49:07

Twitter Never judge a book by its cover...

Get yourselves along to 'Scared to Dance' at The Moustache Bar in East London, as the headliner is former Chelsea and Scotland midfielder DJ Pat Nevin.


10 Most Costly Mistakes In Blues History

21st February 2015, 10:27:40

Fiona Hanson/PA Archive Money doesn't always bring you happiness.

Contrary to popular belief, Chelsea FC have quite a wide and extensive history, that dates back long before 2003. The team who are known mainly for the roubles of Roman Abramovich may not have had the most trophy laden past, they’ve certainly had an interesting journey to becoming the side they are today.


Eden Hazard To PSG?

17th February 2015, 11:29:45

Rui Vieira/AP Could Hazard give up Stamford Bridge in return for the French capital this summer?

Paris Saint Germain captain Thiago Silva has praised Chelsea's Eden Hazard in the build up to their Champions League round of 16 clash.


Juan Cuadrado Deal DONE

2nd February 2015, 17:12:01

Fabrizio Giovannozzi/AP Colombian winger signs on at Stamford Bridge.

It's been in the pipeline all day, but now it seems that the deal to bring Juan Cuadrado in to Chelsea has been completed for an eye-watering £27m.


Should Blues Nick Enner Valencia For £20m

2nd February 2015, 15:07:10

Adam Davy/PA Wire West Ham striker available thanks to shock escape clause.

According to the Daily Mail reports yesterday, West Ham striker Enner Valencia has a hidden buy-out clause in his contract that would allow a Champions League club to sign him, with the figure needed to release him just £20million.


10 Chelsea Heroes Whose Careers Have Nosedived Since Leaving

1st December 2014, 13:27:37

Joe Giddens/EMPICS Sport Ten pieces of silverware mean nothing when you can't make the Villa team...

Chelsea seem to have developed a reputation as something of a careless conveyor belt of talent, employing a host of under-pressure managers who will attempt to solve any tactical problem with yet another big-money splurge in the transfer market. Most reckon that the club are actually quite foolish in their transfer policies and not only do they spend vast amounts of cash on unproven and risky talent, but they actually let numerous players slip through their fingers before their prime.


10 Possible January Deals

23rd November 2014, 12:19:15

Michael Probst/AP How to build on an already incredible start...

Flying high at the top of the Premier League and set to embark on another foray in the knockout stages of the Champions League, Chelsea and Jose Mourinho are enjoying a near-perfect start to the 2014-15 season.


10 Most Expensive Transfer Flops In Premier League History

19th November 2014, 13:10:20

Rebecca Naden/PA Archive/Press Association Images Money doesn't always bring you happiness.

Transfers have become an enormous part of football since the old First Division became the Premier League in 1992. The increased money in the English game has seen a huge influx of foreign talent over the last 20-odd years, and they have added great quality and entertainment to what many believe is now the greatest league in the world.


10 Players Who Did Nothing At Chelsea (But Excelled For Their Country)

14th November 2014, 18:11:04

Anthony Devlin/PA Archive International football; a welcome relief from the pressure cooker of Stamford Bridge.

At times, Chelsea is not just a football club. It can be cynically classed as a Russian billionaire's plaything, with a number of multi-millionaires tossed into the garage and forgotten about for seasons on end. It's no surprising that there has been a ruthless streak coursing throughout the club considering the precedent Roman Abramovich has set with his 'license to kill' when it comes to pulling the trigger on his managers.


5 Key Battles

7th November 2014, 20:35:37

Peter Byrne/PA Archive Jose Mourinho vs Brendan Rodgers!

This weekend's standout Premier League fixture sees Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool side host Jose Mourinho's Chelsea team at Anfield. It was a fixture that played an enormous part in last season's title race, with the Blues running out 2-0 winners to all but gift the championship to Manchester City. There is sure to be an element of revenge in the air from Rodgers and his players, but Mourinho will be completely aware of that, and will not be fazed.


10 Great Players Who Were Ruined By Chelsea

22nd October 2014, 20:43:30

Matthew Impey/PA Archive World class when they got there, woeful when they left...

Chelsea fans have seen some amazing names join the club over the past decade. Stars like Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho, Arjen Robben and Ashley Cole have ensured Chelsea are now considered one of the top clubs in Europe


10 Players Who Wish Chelsea Had Signed Them

21st October 2014, 17:35:11

SCOTT HEPPELL/AP/Press Association Images For these players, it was simply a case of what might have been.

It's easy to see why many players would see a move to Stamford Bridge as appealing - lucrative contracts, potential silverware and the chance to play with some of the finest footballers in world footballers. It's enough to leave players ruefully looking at their current situation, and marvelling at how green the grass is in west London.


10 Players Nobody Expected Chelsea To Sign

11th October 2014, 10:50:04

Stephen Pond/EMPICS Sport In a transfer merry-go-round, there are bound to be a few shocks.

Stamford Bridge has been a transfer merry-go-round over the last eleven years. Ever since Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich waded in to west London in the summer of 2003, pockets bulging full of cash, the club have embarked on spending sprees every year, as they look to capitalise on their financial muscle.


10 Shocking Chelsea Departures That Nobody Expected

10th October 2014, 15:55:22

Peter Byrne/PA Wire Some of these fan favourites didn't even get to say goodbye.

Chelsea are a club that have been known to show a ruthless streak every now and then. It doesn't matter how many medals have been acquired, how many goals have been scored, or how many MOTM awards have been collected during their stint at Stamford Bridge - boasting the financial muscle that they do, the club realises no player is indispensable.


Gunners Won't Be Signing Loic Remy

31st August 2014, 16:42:37

John Walton/PA Wire/Press Association Images Striker clearly as keen to watch Diego Costa score goals as the rest of the country.

Harry Redknapp should probably know better. He brought Loic Remy to the club from under the nose of Newcastle United on the promise of more money, and now seems somewhat shocked that the striker has seemingly gone back on his promise not to leave when another big club came around.


Chelsea Player Rating Predictions

28th August 2014, 09:13:56

Nick Potts/PA Archive/Press Association Images How the Blues should fare in the latest iteration of EA's football behemoth.

With Jose Mourinho's squad looking as strong as any Chelsea team in recent memory, Blues fans will have good reason for looking forward to the release of FIFA 15 at the end of next month. After a strong campaign last season, there's a good chance Chelsea will be among the highest rated teams in the game this year, particularly with such fearsome additions as Filipe Luis, Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa, not to mention the burgeoning talent of Eden Hazard and Andre Schurrle.


Superstar Transfer Targets XI

27th August 2014, 15:22:38

Emilio Morenatti/AP/Press Association Images A theoretical Chelsea XI comprising superstar transfer targets who almost signed for the club.

Since Abramovich took over Chelsea in June 2003, the Blues have been a major force in the global transfer market, often investing over a hundred million pounds at a time to ensure some of the most high-profile players in the world turned out at Stamford Bridge. The jaw-dropping quantities of money being thrown around, particularly in the early years of the Russian's reign, ensured that whenever a superstar came on the market, Chelsea were linked to him almost immediately. For all the players who did sign, quite a few truly astonishing names came surprisingly close to pulling on the shirt. A couple of these, you'll be able to guess. A couple will blow your mind. Don't miss the astonishing story of the final player selected, which involves sponsorship subterfuge and a potential transfer fee of a quarter of a billion pounds.


Which Player Should Leave Chelsea This Summer? - Poll

27th August 2014, 12:19:05

Jonathan Brady/PA Archive/Press Association Images Following yesterday's article, which foreign player should Chelsea sell to meet their Premier League quota?

In our last Chelsea poll, you voted overwhelming in support of Chelsea's ability to win the league this season. 88% of you think Jose Mourinho's side stand a great chance of Premier League victory next May, while only 12% believe there is still work to be done.