Solitaire is easily the game on this list most likely to get you fired from your job, because it’s the only one that is easily accessible at just about any office-based workplace on the planet. So, it’s your lunch break and you’re bored; the office admins have blocked Facebook, Twitter, 9Gag and just about every other site worth visiting, but alas, they didn’t count on you being bored enough to play the world-famous time-consuming single-player card game.
Your session finally finishes and you look at the clock; it’s now an hour before the end of the day and you’ve not done any work. Your inbox is now full of priority tasks you didn’t notice because you were on a hot streak, and now, your boss is breathing down your neck. It’s all because of Solitaire; that game you couldn’t quit even if you wanted to, because it’s everywhere.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand