2013 has been a huge year for games, with the releases of The PS4 and Xbox One marking the start of the new generation. Understandably, most of the attention is now is focused on the future, but the current generation (or last, depending how you want to look at it) is still going strong, especially in 2013. The past year has seen some excellent DLC releases in particular.
There’s a pretty good chance that you’ve got gigabytes of DLC filling up your hard drives, we all feel gypped if our favourite games don’t release something extra to prolong our experience. We’re in the digital age now, it’s to be expected and quite often story based a DLC is more enjoyable and in-depth than its main game.
Sometimes it’s used to expand to the experience, other times it’s used to make up for mistakes or horrible endings and often, DLC is just a way for publishers to grab even more of your hard earned money. Regardless, 2013 provided us with some beauts, so here’s ten of the best DLC from the past year.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on December 26, 2013