It’s clear that many games these days are aimed squarely at the male demographic, pandering to our grubbiest, most shameful fantasies one pixel at a time. That’s the only explanation as to why almost every woman to ever grace a computer game is slim, toned, unrealistically stunning and, well…very, VERY busty indeed.
So please, won’t you join me as I embark on perhaps the most sexist, controversial feature I have ever written and witness as I throw away any chance I have to ever be taken seriously as a journalist. But before we begin, let me just contest my love for all women and in no way, shape or form do I see them as mere sex objects. Oh God, I’m making this worse for myself, aren’t I? Screw it, let’s just get on with it, shall we? Please, don’t judge me, I was told to write this…
10. Rebecca Crane – Assassin’s Creed
Surely any computer nerd’s perfect girl – the brains behind the entire operation, the creator of the Animus 2.0 claims to gets as much exhilaration from coding as she once did from extreme sports…before she injured herself. Rebecca might appear socially inept and keeps herself to herself behind her headphones, and she might struggle to communicate with people without coming across as grumpy and patronising, but thanks to her sharp tongue, a feisty, take-no-crap attitude and of course, her low-cut tight top, we can overlook her poor social etiquette. And you’d never need to pay someone to fix your computer again.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 20, 2012