9. Assassin’s Creed 2: Brotherhood – Rome’s Viewpoints
What makes the viewpoints of Rome amazing is that the entire city was built to scale. Ubisoft didn’t just build parts of the city as they did with previous games nor did they decide to make it smaller to save on disc space. If you scaled Ezio up to the size of a normal human being, you’d have the entire city of Rome just as you’d expect it in the 16th century.
When you climb to the top of the Brotherhood sanctuary and get the Ubisoft signature sweeping view, you begin to realise how much work must have gone into designing and creating this entire city.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand