10. The Graphics
I’ll give you that this argument has been over-used through the years, but for a game with such heavy graphic requirements it doesn’t justify the cartoon like characters and environments that make WoW so recognisable. A lot less work has gone into games like Tera, yet if you pump it up to ultra settings for graphics you’re greeted by a truly wonderful sight. Hell, even Vindictus was put together in a shoddy manner and it looks a lot better.
I know WoW’s die-hard fans are going to pop out of the woodwork and claim the graphics are unique and familiar but all I can say is come on, it’s 2013. If I wanted to have cartoonish and terrible graphics, I’d pull out an old PS2 game not spend 2 days downloading a game that boasts over 10 million subscribers.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 10, 2013