10. My Norn Ranger Is Hotter Than Your Blood Elf
She is. It’s a fact. There’s no argument, no comparison.
So there you have it. My 10 reasons why Guild Wars 2 is better than WOW. Of course, this is all subjective and could change when ‘Mists of Pandaria’ arrives at the end of the month. Until then, Azeroth will have to wait as I’ll be spending the bulk of my MMO time in Tyria, a fantastic and lovingly-crafted world I just happened to purchase, not one I have to rent.
We are currently seeking Guild Wars 2 contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Guild Wars 2 contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand