7. Crackdown 2: Pebble Dash
Crackdown 2 was a mess. It was undercooked, sloppy and quite frankly boring for good portions, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t qualify for this list thanks to a silly, but very humorous Easter egg involving diving from a great height into a giant toilet.
I’m pretty sure there’s a sledge-hammer blow of a metaphor in there somewhere relating to the overall gaming experience of the day too.
Anyway, to qualify to play a walking turd, you have to play through enough of the game to allow the Agency Tower to reach its maximum potential height (a struggle, I can tell you,) before climbing or flying to the top of it. Don’t miss, as this is a sure-fire way to lose a good few years of your life through rage explosions.
Then from the top of the tower, jump into the nearby chimney (as directed in the video below,) which, again, is not the easiest thing in the world, and make sure you make it down the chimney without taking any damage (close to impossible when I initially tried.) Your reard is landing in a giant toilet, and some sweet Achievement points you probably won’t be bragging about to your grandchildren down the years.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand