9. Top Man – Mega Man 3
Granted, it won’t be a massive surprise to many Mega Man fans to see any of the games appearing in this list, because they’ve always had boss fights that are, for better and for worse, a little on the weird side. This reaches an almost unbearable apex for even hardcore fans of the series when facing off against the ludcriously-monikered Top Man, who spends most of the level spinning around a lot and firing objects at you. Strangely for a Mega Man game, he doesn’t appear to have an obvious weakness you have to seek out for victory, also making him one of the easiest bosses in the entire history of the series; in fact, it’s so easy you’ll almost be thinking the game is tricking you, setting you up for a fall when Top Man suddenly kills you or something.
But alas, that’s not the case; he’s just a ridiculously easy, oddly simplistic boss, and you get rewarded with one of the oddest weapons in gaming history; the Top Spin (which is activated by jumping and spinning around).
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- 10 Great Movies Too Depressing To Really Love
- 10 Idiotic Decisions Made By Characters In Man of Steel
- 10 Totally Inept Movie Criminals
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer