9. You Have Chosen Poorly
Jetski racers are a pretty niche genre of game, especially on the less played that it should be Nintendo Gamecube. Wave Race: Blue Storm is one such title. For year and years, it was berated as overly difficult, with poor graphics and twitchy controls. That is until in 2010, when the game entered the annuls of easter egg greatness.
A NEOGAF forumite by the name ”Raoul Duke” uncovered a secret that had never been discovered before. Upon entering a super obsecure code in the audio options menu, the regular pit-crew guy who comments on your race, is replaced by a sarcastic S.O.B who talks smack about every single thing you do. Also, the turbo becomes a little girl’s voice saying “meow meow.” Why? Video games, that’s why.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand