Step right up folks for the magical tour through space and time, transcending common sense and console exclusivity. Without further ado, here are 5 awesome games you really should have played but you probably already have.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean (2003)
Before Skyrim, Oblivion, Dishonored, and Rage, Bethesda Softworks published all kinds of crazy games (and still do: remember Star Trek: Tactical Assault anyone). Pick of the bunch from me, recent AAA releases aside, is the 2003 spiritual successor to Sea Dogs: Pirates of the Caribbean, for PC, Xbox, and mobile. Forget mobile here. The Russian developed game sounds like Oblivion from a distance: explore dense forests, realistic towns, and capture forts… What!? That’s right, as you play as the dashing Nathaniel Hawk (see what they did there) you have the freedom of the Caribbean archipelago to follow intrigue, capture forts and other ships if you so choose, and swashbuckle with best of them.
Featuring the voice of Keira Knightley (yes please) and licensed by Disney, expect to be swept up in something resembling a plot with the Black Pearl, but off the beaten path is where this game shines. A shame it’s not backwards compatible on Xbox 360, my 7 year old laptop plays this fine so there should be no reason you haven’t yet played this wonderful open world action/adventure game.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand