9. The Good… Mass Effect 2
The first Mass Effect is a great game, no question, which is why it’s so impressive that Bioware managed to top it in almost every conceivable way. Gone were the dry repetitive side-missions, replaced with more story driven and consequential affairs, that were just as compelling as the main plot.
Combat also received a massive overhaul, in the first game combat was merely tolerated in order to continue to story, not so in Mass Effect 2. Shooting felt fast and fluid, something to be enjoyed on its own merit, while offering more replay value to a game that was already bursting with reasons to visit it again and again.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand