As far as sandbox games go, the first mainstream example that comes to mind is usually Grand Theft Auto, and for good reason. It’s colorful environments across a series of games that faithfully recreate the great American city’s to act as your playground continuously deliver, with original events and reactions from NPC’s to events that, while repetitive, still feel right for the circumstances.
With GTA V soon to be released, boasting a map size larger than IV and San Andreas combined the space available for a rampage or mission progression should prove to be entertaining.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on June 29, 2013