4. Bridging the Storyline
The Metal Gear Solid V games fall immediately after the events of Peace Walker in the Metal Gear timeline. The first part, Ground Zeroes, happens immediately after Peace Walker in 1974 in similar fashion to the Tanker section of Metal Gear Solid 2. Afterwards, John/Naked Snake/Big Boss is in a coma for 9 years which then opens up as The Phantom Pain (1983). It comes 11 years before the events of the original Metal Gear (1995).
Metal Gear Solid V will show the transformation of Big Boss the protagonist from today’s games to Big Boss the antagonist on NES.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 6, 2013