I don’t know about you but I’m pretty hyped for GTA V. Most of the reasons are what you’d expect, I can’t wait to explore the world, go diving, and explore the three-way missions. But also I can’t wait for GTA V’s release so that everyone’ll shut up about it. The hype train for V is interesting because it has almost entirely been fan driven. Rockstar hasn’t really shown all that much, so whenever they do show something it is analysed to the greatest detail by the most dedicated individuals. Cue many articles about many hypotheticals about GTA V.
Now, I’m not complaining, after all my first article on this website was about GTA V, and I like to peruse the articles with the rest of you, but this article is dedicated to the other games that are coming out in the near future that are no doubt going to be lost in the time-sucking black hole that will be GTA V.
So put your Los Santos maps away in the drawer because this is ’5 Upcoming Games (That Aren’t GTA V) That Look Awesome’.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 14, 2013