You have to love a good fan theory – some are so engaging that they actually improve films, and even the most ludicrous can actually have some basis in fact (when you really think about it) – and the colourful world of video games has given birth to hundreds in the past.
Some are just plain idiotic, with no logic or reason behind them – while others are the furious and obvious attempts of disgruntled fans seeking to fill in the gaps of an unsatisfactorily developed game.
But sometimes, those theories actually improve the games they focus on, and these nine chosen theories from around the web are just a few examples.
Hold tight for eye-opening and game-changing theories about Pokemon, Super Mario, Portal and Animal Crossing among others, that put a whole new spin on things.
Click next to begin…
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
This article was first posted on March 11, 2013