The dust has well and truly settled in the wake of Assassin’s Creed III now and while it’s standard compared to previous titles remains hotly contested amongst AC fans, it’s still widely accepted that it’s a thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile third outing.
Now that we’ve all played the game, now that many of us have beaten and digested its story and mopped up the remaining side-quests and collectibles, the inevitable question of upcoming DLC comes to the fore. Ubisoft have announced that there will be five in total, the first of which (and the only confirmed release) will be The Tyranny of King George – an alternate history in which George Washington succumbs to the allure of power and becomes a despotic tyrant.
Despite the fact that this’ll no doubt cause controversy amongst the more patriotic members of AC’s American fanbase, I actually think The Tyranny of King George sounds fairly awesome. But it’s got me to thinking, what could be next?
So, friends, readers, countrymen, lend me your ears (or eyes, I suppose) and let’s get to considering ten potential DLC packs we’d love to see happen next.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- Assassin’s Creed 3: Tyranny of King Washington “The Redemption” Review
- Assassin’s Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington – The Betrayal Review
- Assassin’s Creed III The Infamy DLC Review: Quality, Not Quantity
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer