Ever since the announcement in November that Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5 was going to be launching in the Spring, the fervently anticipated title has been everything anyone’s been talking about in the gaming community.
It has already been tipped to sell over £18 million copies within its first six months, and has been opined to be the biggest selling game of 2013, beating Modern Warfare 4.
With its huge, expansive terrain reported to be larger than Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: IV combined, there is little wonder why everyone is getting so excited about it.
By the time of its release, games from the series gone by like IV, San Andreas and Vice City will merely be lingering footnotes within our minds, the discs possibly put to use as coasters in our lounge.
But since the game has been delayed until September now, let’s step back a little bit and examine the other titles from the game’s long running series. Namely, let’s look at the Easter Eggs. Easter isn’t very long off now (guess what inspired this article) so it seems fairly apt.
No doubt GTA V will have its fair share of Easter Eggs and cleverly (or not so cleverly) disguised or hidden puns, but for now, let’s take a look at 10 of the best from games gone by.
Click “Next” to continue.
We are currently seeking GTA V contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a GTA V contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand