10. The Truth
Despite a relatively limited appearance in-game (The Truth first appears when CJ is exiled to the Badlands, again later for some infamous Jetpack shenanigans and once more at endgame to congratulate CJ on his victory against ‘the man’), he’s, for me at least, one of the most memorable characters in the franchise. Which is ironic, considering the copiously marijuana themed missions he gets CJ involved in.
GTA’s characters are perhaps famed for their tendency to cross and double cross but The Truth is one of the few whose relationship with the protagonist is almost entirely amicable. I still look back fondly on this guy as one of the few I didn’t have to eventually put a bullet in. Plus, like I said, through him you get access to a f***ing Jetpack. I mean, what’s not to love?
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on November 4, 2012