Ever since Mass Effect 3 launched there has been an unprecedented backlash against the game because of the controversial ending. However, today Bioware co-founder Ray Muzyka announced that Bioware is currently working on new ending content for Mass Effect 3 that according to Muzyka should provide fans with “further closure”.
Now whether or not they change the ending completely or they give an additional cut scene explaining the events of the ending is unknown.
The official statement from Muzyka can be read HERE.
So we will know more in April, but the question is will Bioware be able to do enough to meet with their fans very high expectations? Muzyka didn’t announce multiple new endings like many of the fans want, basically he said they will provide better closer to the people who want it.
The problem I see is that many of the people who hate the ending want a totally new ending and from the statement made I don’t think Bioware will be providing that, but we will have to wait and see.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand