Apparently, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will be coming to the Wii U later this year. According to leaked scans from Nintendo Gamer magazine, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will hit the Wii U sometime in November. No official release date was shown, probably because the Wii U has no official release date at this time although, everyone is basically expecting the system to launch just before the Christmas season.
The scans from Nintendo Gamer preview Call of Duty Black Ops 2, however there are no new details about the game. In addition, how Black Ops 2 will utilize the GamePad controller is still up in the air. According to people who have seen the screen shots, the game looks on par with the PS3 and Xbox 360 images.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was not shown at the Nintendo E3 third parties display, so people were still wondering if the game would make its’ way to the Wii U at all. However, knowing that Activision likes money, it was pretty evident they would eventually bring the franchise the Wii U. Activision would put the game on the Dreamcast it they thought it would sell enough copies.
The bigger surprise is the fact the game may launch around the same time the Xbox 360, PC, and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2 will be released; if this rumour is accurate. Activision has yet to confirm this rumor, but I would be more surprised if Call of Duty Black Ops 2 didn’t come to the Wii U at this point.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer