Gameinformer recently revealed that Dragon Ball Z is set to make its debut on the Kinect in October, and thousands of Dragon Ball Z fans are already practicing their moves.
Little information is known about the artistic direction of the game, but there are a few gameplay elements that have blasted their way through. Dragon Ball Z for Kinect will feature over 100 moves from the show, 50 playable characters, one entirely new character, and footage never before seen in the US. For the first time ever, you will be in the eyes of your favorite characters with gameplay taking place from the first-person perspective.
One of the more interesting features is the implementation of QR code scanning. This will allow players to unlock bonus characters and power-ups within the game. It’s intriguing to wonder how exactly they will include the QR scanning integration. It makes me wonder if this is all just an elaborate plot to launch a new line of toys or trading cards to sweep the nation.
I can already see it now, hundred of kids screaming “kamehameha”, as they beg their parents to buy them the next booster pack in order to go Super Saiyan. Let the fear begin. Oh sweet heavenly mercy, let the fear begin.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer