I may be one of the few people who truly enjoyed the latest installment to Medal of Honor from Danger Close. While it wasn’t perfect by any means, I rarely find myself a victim of shooter fatigue. I just need shooters in my system.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter takes gamers on a number of missions throughout the world, playing through each one as numerous members of highly skilled tactical teams across the globe. Each mission is based off of a real-world event that should provide even more authenticity to the already high level that Danger Close is attempting to offer.
With the game running on the Frostbite 2 engine it already looks amazing. From the detailed environments to the impressive lighting, Medal of Honor: Warfighter is certainly a vast improvement graphically.
The stage demo on display, took us through Somalia and provided a greater insight into the variety that is being offered within the single-player campaign. This ranges from taking out sniper nests with airstrikes, scouting ahead with armed remote controlled devices, or simply engaging in firefights with enemies. Medal of Honor: Warfighter may not be a drastic change of pace, but it still offers a more reality based shooter for fans of the genre.
Enjoy the full stage demo below!
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer