9. Boston Is The Primary Setting
This rumour has been doing the rounds for a long time, and is therefore one of the most plausible, that Fallout 4 will take place primarily in Boston. An anonymous Reddit user – a reliable source if there ever was one – posted last August that Bethesda were location scouting the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and given that The Commonwealth basically doubles for Massachusetts in the Fallout universe (and even has the Institute), that would absolutely make sense.
Bethesda hasn’t commented on the rumour as they never tend to, and that really has only sparked even more speculation that it might be true. Of course, the source is dubious at best, but it makes a Hell of a lot of sense given what we’ve seen in Fallout 3.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand