- Club: Vasco de Gama
- Nation: Brazil
- Position: CAM
- Overall FIFA 13 Rating: 76
In FIFA 12, age has clearly got the better of the Brazilian, with a lot of his attributes suffering a drop (most noticeably his stamina which has almost halved), but his free-kick taking is still almost as eye-catching with a 90 rating putting him high up in the list of the game’s best set-piece specialists.
Worth buying? On the balance of his other attributes Juninho is still a good prospect, considering his age, but his poor stamina (thanks to his age) and the likelihood you’d be forced to carry him for the quicker matches might put a lot of players off, particularly if they tend to have speedier players leading their attacks. But the Brazilian still has great vision (86), strong long passing skills (84) and generally very good distribution, as well as an enviable ability for long shots (84) and crossing (86), making him an ideal solution for a team looking for a less mobile, but no less accomplished central lynch-pin player.
Not exactly one for the future, but definitely a “special team” worth a punt.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand