22. Bertrand Traoré
- Position: CAM
- Club: N/A (on trial at Chelsea)
- FIFA 13 Potential: N/A
Bertrand Traoré is currently a free agent, affiliated with Chelsea on no more than a trial arrangement, leaving the Blues sweating over the possibility of losing their sought-after teenage sensation.
The Burkina Faso midfielder attended the club’s pre-season tour of Asia and shot to stardom in three appearances. His two goals, including a scorching left-foot curler from outside the box, was enough to alert clubs all over Europe.
José Mourinho is naturally desperate to hold on to Traoré, and has called for the 17-year-old to be fast-tracked to the Under-21 squad at Stamford Bridge, according to The Daily Mail.
Gary Cahill has highlighted the danger of expecting too much too soon from Traoré, but also praised the undeniable talent of the teenager:
“It’s too early to say he’s ready to do this and that and we don’t want to get carried away, but he has certainly not looked out of place in training alongside some top international players,” the centre back said.
“He’s slotted in nicely. He’s a young lad, but I’m sure he’s got a bright future at Chelsea.”
Estimated FIFA 14 Potential: 83
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 14, 2013