30. The Man With The Machine Gun (Final Fantasy VIII)
An upbeat battle theme that acts as a refreshing alternative to the game’s rather dull standard battle music, much like how its subject, Laguna, is a refreshing alternative to the initially dull Squall.
29. Dark Messenger (Final Fantasy IX)
A blend of different musical styles that suit the chaotic scenario of one of the game’s final boss fights, in which it is played.
28. Trisection (Final Fantasy Tactics)
One of Tactics’ many battle themes, and the best of the lot, bringing to life both the tension and determination of a battle at the same time.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand