God of War IV rumours have been showing up ever since God of War 3 was released and today we have a new one that seems to indicate that the game may actually be in development. The composer Timothy Williams who worked on Conan the Barbarian, Rise of the Argonauts, and DOTA2 has listed God of War IV as an upcoming title he will be working on in his resume.
Earlier last year the magazine PSM3 claimed the game would be released sometime in mid 2012 with a co-op gaming component. This rumour was from an unnamed source so believe what you will about the rumor.
The God of War franchise is way too popular for the series to end with the third installment; so it is almost a guarantee that there will be at least one more God of War game coming down the pipes. However, the game will probably not be announced until E3 2012 and the probability of the game being released this year is low.
Besides I have no idea who or what Kratos has left to kill, at this point they may have to set God of War IV in the future to give Kratos access to more people that he can kill.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer