6. The Mystery Of Leonora Johnson
At certain points in the game, news updates on the radio will start talking about the mystery of Leonora Johnson, who died 40 years ago and was alleged to have been murdered.
The radio will say that the case went cold but is “hotting up again”, while the player can even turn detective by searching for 50 letter scraps that will help solve the case – the first of which is found on top of Mt. Chiliad.
Not much is known about Leonora at this stage and it is unclear if she is of any relation to the family of the protagonist from San Andreas, Carl Johnson.
Either way, collecting the scraps and solving the mystery gains the player the achievement/trophy “A Mystery, Solved” and reveals the killer.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand