The Grand Theft Auto video game series is one of the biggest in the world, and the levels of anticipation for the newest instalment, Grand Theft Auto V, are sky high. Fans can’t wait to see what the game has to offer in terms of gameplay, characters, graphics and new features. One of the new additions to the game will be an improved smartphone (which became an important feature in GTA IV).
With no official word of what these improvements will be, I’ve decided to speculate on what features we would love to see for this new phone.
Mobile phone gaming has become a massive industry in recent years as non-gamers have found themselves addicted to things like Angry Birds and Draw Something. So with the new phone in GTA V, why not have mobile games available on it? The GTA series has often included games within the game, in the form of pool, basketball and retro arcade games, so it would be fairly easy to have those games on the phone instead. And having games on the phone instead of having to drive around looking for an arcade machine would make it easier for people to play them if they fancy having some downtime from a mission. It would be quite interesting taking a break fin the middle of a homicidal rampage to play QUB3D.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 6, 2013