2. Sharks Can Eat You
We knew a long time ago that sharks would be appearing in GTA V after the above screenshot was released, though the capacity in which players would be able to interact with them remained largely secret…until now.
While in San Andreas and Vice City they cannot be approached or attacked, things are set to change in GTA V; the vague, sketchy achievement called “Out of Your Depth” simply states that, “you’re gonna need a bigger boat”, a totally unveiled reference to Jaws, and therefore, of course, the idea of encountering a shark attack while out on Los Santos’ sun-kissed waters.
Not only does this suggest that you can take down, even perhaps capture a shark to be sold back on dry land, but the inevitability that, without a sizable amount of weaponry or a decent enough boat, you may very well just be eaten by the shark.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 19, 2013