It’s finally here, just around the corner, so close we can almost smell it, finally, after a near-two-year wait, the game everyone’s been talking about is upon us.
We are of course talking about Grand Theft Auto V, the latest iteration in Rockstar Game’s ridiculously hyped sandbox series, of which releases tomorrow at midnight.
So phone in ill at work, clear your diaries of appointments, wave goodbye to your friends and social life and prepare to take in one of this year’s biggest titles.
Already, some of you may already have seen more of GTA V than you may have expected at this stage, with several hackers managing to obtain pre-release copies of the game before leaking their content online.
And now, those who have been lucky enough to play GTA V have revealed the game’s first cheat codes.
Cheats and GTA pretty much go hand-in-hand, as any long-term fan will tell you, so this particular leak isn’t perhaps quite as hard-hitting as others have been.
But they do put a unique slant on the game by giving us some off-the-wall, crazy stuff to do.
And here, we look at 10 More Essential Cheat Codes We Need in GTA V.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand