Grand Theft Auto V is the most expensive game ever made and, with a budget of £170 million, more expensively-assembled than any movie in history with the exception of Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End.
With a budget THAT big, you’re expecting a pretty decent product when all is said and done, and that’s what GTA V was, to say the very least.
The latest iteration in Rockstar Game’s sandbox series, ‘V’ pushed the boundaries of the action-adventure genre and even those of current generation consoles PS3 and Xbox 360.
Most critics agree that Rockstar’s latest effort is the greatest game ever, with many rating it that ever-elusive 10 stars out of 10.
And that’s because the publishers did so many things right.
From the immersive, interactive climes and terrain that make up its open-world of Los Santos and beyond through to the characters and people that inhabit it, GTA V is a masterpiece.
In fact, the game is so well made, there are even a few little awesome details that are so small and superficial they probably slipped under your radar.
And here, we take you through 10 Ridiculous (But Awesome) Details You Haven’t Noticed In GTA V.
Click “Next” to get started.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand