Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) is its most highly anticipated title to date. Set to be released on September 17, 2013 (about 7 months from now), it’s known to be “…the big one.” Not only are gamers excited for this upcoming title, but they want more information – a lot of it. Rockstar has been occasionally releasing tidbits of information, but as a gamer, I know that isn’t enough to satisfy the largest of appetites.
Now, I’m uncertain about how long other gamers have been waiting for Grand Theft Auto V, but ever since its initial trailer in 2011, I have been following it religiously. When Grand Theft Auto IV was released back in 2008, not only did I expect GTA IV to have every feature ’San Andreas’ had, but I expected it to contain a lot more.
Although GTA IV was a great game, it left gamers with nothing to do after the game was completed. Grand Theft Auto V is meant to be the ‘San Andreas’ of current-gen consoles. It’s meant to have gamers playing it for years to come, which is why its release is followed so closely.
The bulk of information released by Rockstar late last year satisfied most gamers’ appetites (myself included). However, some gamers still hunger for more. Although this list probably won’t satisfy your ‘hunger’ for information, it should refresh your memory on what we know so far (if you haven’t already, Game Informer released a 25 minute video on their impression on the GTA V demo: you can check it out here).
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 20, 2013