With Grand Theft Auto V returning us to the fictitious state of San Andreas, many gamers have had their nostalgia goggles on over the past two months.
With Grove St., home to former protagonist Carl Johnson featuring in the latest Rockstar games-created sandbox, along with many more old haunts, it is difficult not to relive those days of 2004 without a small pang of fondness.
GTA San Andreas was considered by most fans, up until the release of ‘V’, as being the best game in the franchise, and so we were thrilled when it became apparent from the early trailers that we would be making a trip back to Los Santos on September 17, 2013.
Set over two decades after the events of San Andreas, the world of ‘V’ is a very different place, with the map far removed from that we traversed back in ’04.
But not only have the graphics and the visual representation of San Andreas been modified, so too has the gameplay, with many old features seemingly being omitted by the publishers.
With downloadable content coming up this month, and the possibility of more on the horizon, however, there’s always a chance some of these old features could be made available.
And here, we take a look at 5 Features From San Andreas We’d Love To See As DLC.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on November 5, 2013