Rockstar are promising a ridiculously huge open-world map which would take their sandbox style game to a completely new level. GameInformer has stated that the new version of Southern California will be bigger than the worlds of San Andreas, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption… combined.
It’s tiring just thinking about how many hours of exploration will be required to cover every corner of the gargantuan map, the developers have even created a fully explorable and detailed ocean floor, this all shows Rockstar really want their game to stand out.
We are currently seeking GTA V contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a GTA V contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand