Waiting for a Grand Theft Auto trailer is a bit like waiting for a bus. You wait ages and ages and then suddenly three turn up all at once.
This afternoon, Rockstar Games are going to release three new trailers profiling each of the three protagonists in their upcoming crime epic GTA V.
It’s been a long while now since we last had a GTA trailer – 5 months to be exact – and we’ve only had two in total so far since the game was officially unveiled.
That total will jump up to five today, quite fittingly, and we expect to find out tons more GTA details, especially pertaining to the three-protagonist-system which is brand new to the long-running sandbox series.
It is still unclear what each of the three trailers will contain and other than more information on Trevor, Franklin and Michael, the three playable characters in the game, the nature of the content is still confined to the realms of speculation.
Here, we list 5 things that we’d personally like to see in the three new trailers and examine 5 things we’d like to find out about GTA V when the new videos hit the web later this afternoon.
Click “Next” to continue.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 30, 2013