September 17th is the official release date for one of the most anticipated games of all time, Grand Theft Auto V. Unfortunately, this comes as a major disappointment to those who were anticipating that the game would be released in the former official (but vague) ‘Spring 2013′ period. In their press release, Rockstar cited that, “GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.”
Despite that, some fans are still disillusioned and from reading various GTA fansites, are even considering not purchasing the game when it is released because of their disappointment. I personally don’t believe that any fan of the series would go that far, but it just goes to show how upset the community is at the moment.
So, why exactly is the game worth the wait? Why do fans eagerly clamour for new information about the game every single day? What do the stories of Trevor, Michael and Franklin bring to the table to stake their claim as worthy GTA protagonists?
Here are my top five reasons…
Click next to begin the countdown.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 3, 2013