Grand Theft Auto V may have only been out for just under a month but we feel as though we have been talking about it for years (and that’s mostly because, actually, we have).
Gamers got their first ever glimpse of Rockstar Game’s smash-hit crime epic in November 2011, and since then, tongues have been wagging.
“Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather,” booms Michael’s voice as a stylish video jumps into life showing sun-kissed beaches, attractive women jogging, golf, jet skis and hikers.
It was enough to drive our excitement levels through the roof and ensured that for the next year-and-a-half GTA V would be the only thing any self-respecting gamer would be talking about.
In that time, many rumours and theories were put forth by fans, about who the main character would be, (in the end there were three of them), which actors might lend their voices to the game and where said game would be set.
Some of this speculation proved accurate, but a lot of it was totally false.
With game in hand and with it ability to debunk certain speculative gossip, here, we run you through 5 GTA V Rumours That Were Totally False.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 8, 2013