4. Base Jumping
This may be an unpopular opinion, but Base Jumping was a really boring activity in GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony for me. The first few were fine, but completing them all was a hassle, especially the most difficult ones. To me, it was just a great way to experience Liberty City from the sky and the rush of jumping from a tall building was initially breathtaking. Now that I’ve experienced it in a GTA, I wouldn’t want it to return for the next instalment.
Oh, but keep the parachute. We can all still have plenty of fun using that.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand