It’s recently been announced that the much hyped Grand Theft Auto V will be Game Informer’s cover game for December – a massive scoop for the renowned magazine. It is probable that this article will be the biggest source of official info right up until the game releases. Luckily for us GTA fans, GI’s relationship with Rockstar is a good one – their world exclusive article on GTA IV contained over ten pages of screens, info and gameplay details, giving the public an extremely detailed look at the upcoming game; one that would go on to break records, including the highest ever recorded Metascore for a game. Game Informer’s pedigree is one of consistently being the first source for all the hottest new games, and GTA V is absolutely boiling.
When GTA V was announced, fanfare went off the charts: Rockstar’s next quickly became the most anticipated game in history and anticipation hit another peak as fans began to wonder what we would finally get to learn from Game Informer’s preview.
Without further ado, here’s the 5 biggest things simply must know from the upcoming preview…
5. Plot Details
This covers everything from a more precise premise to a protagonist’s name. While it would suck to have the actual game’s events spoiled for us, it would nice to know who our protagonist is and what their background was. Assuming the narrator is going to be our hero, we already know from the trailer that he moved to Los Santos to raise a family. It is presumed that “that line of work” is something criminal, and something that our main man wanted to escape. It would certainly answer so many questions if the preview had details about all of this, and why he presumably gets dragged back in to a life of crime.
Another point they could touch on is the other characters of the game. We have already read some of them in the Rush casting call, which is still online if you haven’t read it. GI could devote a whole page to explaining some of the quirky and crazy personalities populating the world of Los Santos. It is necessary for spoilers to be kept to a minimum, but they could divulge a few details.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- GTA V: 5 Reasons Why It Doesn’t Need Cheat Codes
- GTA V: 5 Amazing Possibilities For Next Generation Gameplay
- GTA V: 5 Ways Animals Will Improve The Grand Theft Auto Experience
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer