The words “Grand Theft Auto” and “morality” hardly go hand-in-hand.
A video game franchise that allows you to indiscriminately murder innocent civilians, assault women, buy prostitutes and steal cars, GTA has had its fair share of controversy down the years.
Banned in Brazil, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and South Korea (to name but a few countries), the Rockstar Games series, along with its sheer levels of violence, isn’t one for the easily offended.
Lawsuits have been filed against it in courtrooms up and down the land in recent times, with former American attorney Jack Thompson one of its most famous of critics.
But none of this has made Rockstar tone down their sandbox epic, because GTA V, the latest in the long-running series, made headlines for yet another controversial incident shortly after its release last in September.
‘V’ came under fire recently due to the presence of a torture scene in one of the game’s early missions, which sees Trevor water-board, electrocute and yank the teeth out of a hostage.
But that’s not the only sadistic thing you can do, and here, we take a look at 5 Truly Evil Things You Can Do in GTA V.
Click “Next” to get started.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on November 2, 2013