Cheat codes are a hallowed part of Grand Theft Auto’s rich history and are just as essential to the series as its carjacking namesake.
Ever since GTA III, the groundbreaking title that first introduced 3D graphics to the franchise, cheats have been prevalent and widely used by fans since.
GTA V, the latest iteration in the long-running sandbox series, brings these codes back to the table, and though only a few cheats were known of in the embryonic stages of release, more have since come to light.
Over 20 codes have been uncovered by fans in the weeks following the game’s September 17 release date, allowing gamers to get up to maximum fun (and mischief), perhaps more so than usual.
A lot of the old classics are back, such as vehicle spawns, health boosts and no more wanted levels, while a few new codes have come to light, such as “Skyfall” (which doesn’t make Daniel Craig appear) and even “Drunk Mode”, which does exactly what it says on the tin, really.
Here, we thought we’d round up our favourite cheats and explain how to get the maximum fun out of them.
And so, without further ado, let us show you 5 ways to have fun with cheat codes…
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 2, 2013