Grand Theft Auto V has only been out for a little over a month, but already fans are being treated to the game’s first batch of downloadable content.
According to publishers Rockstar, a specially-themed “Beach Bum” expansion pack is on its way in early November, providing gamers with new character customization features, as well as new multiplayer jobs to complete.
Additionally, that much-anticipated “stimulus package”, whereby Rockstar dole out $1 million “GTA dollars” to those affected by the recent issues with the Online component of the game, is also out this fall.
Perhaps more interestingly, however, is the inclusion of brand-new beach themed vehicles and weapons to the upcoming DLC.
Many may have guessed where Rockstar were heading with the new add-on based off the title, and yes, “Beach Bum” would appear to be going all nautical on us with this sand-centric package.
It looks as though Vespucci Beach and its bikini-clad residents are going to be getting a bit of extra attention come November, but what exactly can we expect from these new “beach themed” vehicles and how on earth do weapons factor into that description?
Well, here, we run you through 6 New Vehicles/Weapons We Want In “Beach Bum” DLC.
Click “Next” to find out.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 28, 2013